McBrayer knows that a firm's success is driven by working together as an entire team, and that includes staff of administrative professionals, paralegals and professional support personnel. We seek trained and talented people looking for a rewarding career. If you are interested in working in a great team environment and feel that you could make a meaningful contribution to the firm, our clients and the community, please send your resumes to James H. Frazier III.
James H. Frazier, III
McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland PLLC
201 East Main Street Suite 900
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Or Fax: 859-281-1552
TITLE: ASSISTANT LOAN PROCESSOR
LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY
McBrayer is seeking a full-time Assistant Loan Processor to support its real estate practice in our Louisville, KY office.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Title examination: Clearing a title exam including any liens or title issues
- Working knowledge of deeds, mortgages, judgment liens, etc.
- Preparing title commitments/title opinion letters
- Preparing title insurance policies
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ordering title orders from the title examiner
- Sending documents and info to lenders
- Coordinating closing dates/times with lenders
- Contacting realtors to obtain seller/buyer info, commissions etc.
- Complete pre-closing work
- Contacting loan companies to get mortgage payoffs
- Prepping closing documents for closings (Deed, Affidavits, Mortgages etc)
- Scanning post-closing documents
Ideal skills include technology proficiency, excellent organization and time management skills, and be process- and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy. He/she has a high degree of professionalism and top written and spoken communication skills and can manage multiple, competing deadlines.
Candidate must have a minimum of three years of legal experience in the area of loan processing. Salary commensurate with experience and includes full benefits (medical, dental, and life insurance).