- Legal Remedies for HR Headaches: Attorney Cindy Effinger speaks at Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KySHRM) Annual Conference 2017Employment Law for EmployersAugust 29, 2017
Employers make decisions on a daily basis that impact their businesses' bottom line, trying to keep employees happy and productive while following all applicable employment laws. Employment attorney Cindy Effinger helps employers navigate issues and policies to protect businesses and maximizing productivity for all kinds of jobs and workers.
- Learning, Networking and Fun in Minneapolis for the 2017 Commerce Lexington Leadership Visit presented by McBrayerMinneapolis-Saint Paul, MN, June 7th to 9th
- Behavioral Health for the Rural Health ClinicCarl D. Perkins Conference Center on the campus of EKU in Richmond, KY, June 9, 2017
- Lexington, KY, April 6th through October 12th 2017
- 28th Annual HR UpdateTHE EEOCLouisville, Kentucky, May 24-25, 2016