MML&K Government Solutions is the government relations practice area of the McBrayer law firm. Based in Frankfort, Kentucky, MML&K employs the diverse backgrounds and talents of 10 government relations professionals who advocate on behalf of its clients. The firm is proud to boast the most impressive client list, not only in Kentucky, but nationwide. MML&K provides full-service lobbying at the local, state, multi-state and federal levels to a number of the state's most respected associations, as well as over one dozen clients on the Fortune 500 list — many of which have stayed with the firm for a decade or more.
Decades ago, the policy-making landscape in the Commonwealth of Kentucky changed. The traditional power structure in Frankfort was crumbling, and as the legislature began to exert more influence over policy decisions, the market for professional political advocacy greatly expanded. MML&K Senior Partner Terry McBrayer was the first to recognize the opportunity, and he leveraged his years of state and local government experience to create a new approach to Kentucky lobbying.
We refer to this method as the "team approach," wherein the collective talents of the entire MML&K lobbying team are leveraged to provide blanket coverage, unsurpassed issue understanding and the most appropriate relationships to advance our clients' issues agenda. Coupled with the firm's bipartisan approach to government relations, MML&K has developed and implemented a lobbying approach that is often imitated, but never eclipsed.
As businesspersons and association managers know, exposure to political risk is of increasing concern. A sound lobbying strategy is the most effective way to both manage threats from policymakers and expand business opportunities in the public sector. MML&K Government Solutions has the knowledge and connections to overcome the obstacles of doing business in Kentucky and beyond, and to maximize business prospects in your public sector portfolio. To learn more about the firm, please visit our website at www.mmlkgov.com and/or contact Sean Cutter, Director at 502-875-1176.
Take The First Step To Success
For comprehensive, forward-thinking advice on lobbying contact our experienced legal team. With offices in Lexington, Louisville, Frankfort and Greenup, we serve clients throughout Kentucky and the United States.
News & Insights
- 2016 legislative session ends on a productive note with a new budgetThe Lane Report, June 1, 2016
- W. Terry McBrayer - Attorney Biography
- Jason R. Bentley - Attorney Biography
Contact Our Office
305 Ann Street, Suite 308
Frankfort, KY 40601
Toll Free: 877-538-2531
Map and Directions
Washington, D.C. office
1341 G. Street, N.W. Ste 700
Washington, DC 20005-3131
Map and Directions
Who We Serve
- Corrections Corporation of America
- Daviess County Fiscal Court
- Delta Air Lines
- Duke Energy Kentucky, Inc.
- Eastern Kentucky University
- EQT Corp
- Houchens Industries
- Humana, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kentucky Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians
- Kentucky Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Kentucky Association of Counties
- Kentucky Association of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Kentucky Crushed Stone Association
- Kentucky Distillers’ Association
- Kentucky Marina Association
- Kentucky School Boards Association
- Kentucky Society of Anesthesiologists
- Kentucky State University
- Kentucky Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Kentucky Travel Industry Association
- Kinder Morgan
- LIFT Kentucky
- Merck, Inc.
- Morehead State University
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- PJM Interconnections
- Reynolds America, Inc.
- Safelite Autoglass