Positions Available/Current Openings
TITLE: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEY
LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY
Seeking a full-time attorney to support a thriving national and international Intellectual Property practice from our Louisville, KY office.
Preferred applicants will have 1-5 years of practice with direct experience and strong understanding of Copyright, Trademarks, Trademark Prosecution and Infringement Litigation.
The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form is required. Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
McBrayer is devoted to hiring the most experienced and well-qualified lawyers. We offer a diverse legal practice, a rewarding work environment and dedication to outstanding client service. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you're interested in joining the team of one of Kentucky’s most respected law firms, please send your resume including references to:
No phone calls please.
TITLE: ESTATE PLANNING PARALEGAL
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, KY
Seeking a full-time litigation paralegal to support attorneys on the Estate Planning team in our Lexington, KY office.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong technology skills, including command of the Microsoft Office suite and document assembly software.
- Experience with both legal estate planning and probate
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy; Attention to detail
- Highly accountable: Takes ownership of and pride in work product
- Ability to do specific research and provide succinct reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized: A good planner
- Efficient: Good time manager
- Committed to complete confidentiality
- Ongoing interest in professional growth and process improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent certification as a Paralegal
- 5+ years work experience as a paralegal in a private firm
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resume including references to Jennifer Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
TITLE: ASSISTANT LOAN PROCESSOR
LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY
McBrayer is seeking an Assistant Loan Processor for full or part-time work supporting its real estate practice in our Louisville, KY office.
Experience in the following areas is preferred but not required:
- Title examination: Clearing a title exam including any liens or title issues
- Working knowledge of deeds, mortgages, judgment liens, etc.
- Preparing title commitments/title opinion letters
- Preparing title insurance policies
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ordering title orders from the title examiner
- Sending documents and info to lenders
- Coordinating closing dates/times with lenders
- Contacting realtors to obtain seller/buyer info, commissions etc.
- Complete pre-closing work
- Contacting loan companies to get mortgage payoffs
- Prepping closing documents for closings (Deed, Affidavits, Mortgages etc)
- Scanning post-closing documents
Ideal skills include technology proficiency, excellent organization and time management skills, and be process- and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy. He/she has a high degree of professionalism and top written and spoken communication skills and can manage multiple, competing deadlines.
Candidate must have three years of experience in a dynamic office environment processing complex information. Salary commensurate with experience. Full time employees receive full benefits (medical, dental, and life insurance).