- September 8, 2018
- WKYT.com, August 24, 2018
A new proposal is in the works for an 85-acre property in eastern Lexington.
The property is located near the intersection of Winchester Road and Polo Club Boulevard.
- U.S. News Best Lawyers in America, August 15, 2018
- Lexington Herald Leader, August 5, 2018
- Louisville Business First, July 23, 2018
- July 16, 2018
- The Bourbon Review, April 3, 2018
Direct Shipping Allows Visitors to Send Home the Kentucky Bourbon Experience
- April 2, 2018
- Morehead State University Announces Presidential Lecture Series in Government and Leadership named for Terry McBrayerMorehead State University Newsletter, March 30, 2018
- February 23, 2018
- Kentucky Builders Journal, January 2018
- Louisville Business First, December 29, 2017
McBrayer is pleased to be featured in the popular year-end Book of Lists from Louisville Business First among top law firms for Intellectual Property.
- Lexington Herald Leader, December 22, 2017
- December 21, 2017
McBrayer attorney Preston Clark Worley was sworn in this morning as Councilmember for the 7th District. With one year left in the term, Councilmember Jennifer Scutchfield resigned to become assistant director of the Kentucky Board of Elections, leaving the role to be appointed by Mayor Jim Gray.
- December 7, 2017
- The Lane Report, November 17, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- Fayette County Bar Association Bar News, November 6, 2017
Kentucky Landlords no longer need to panic about tenant dog bites, Associate John Michael Carter explains new legislation that changes the extension of liability for property owners.
- UPDATE: The Cabinet for Health and Family Services files motion for stay to allow Medical Review Panels to continue during court processNovember 2, 2017
The Cabinet for Health and Human Services filed a motion with the Court of Appeals today requesting a stay on the permanent injunction from Franklin Circuit Court on Monday October 30 that found them unconstitutional.
- October 13, 2017
- October 10, 2017