Kentucky White Collar Crime Defense Attorneys
Professionals accused of white collar crimes and other misdemeanors and felonies can find sophisticated representation at the law firm of McBrayer. Our experience allows us to defend clients against particularly challenging accusations, including:
- Fraud (wire fraud, bank fraud, election fraud)
- Banking crimes
- Theft of governmental services
- Prescription drug charges
In addition to defending against criminal charges, our seasoned criminal defense investigators can simultaneously deal with ethics committees and other professional boards in parallel administrative matters.
Defense From Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers
Our clients are represented by lawyers who have a thorough understanding of defense and prosecution of criminal charges. By meshing knowledge of these two sides of the criminal justice system, we provide clients with strong representation in even the most complex criminal defense matters.
Immediate Intervention Can Prove Beneficial
When investigators from the FBI show up, people understand that there is the potential for a serious problem. By acting quickly after finding out they are under investigation by the FBI or any other investigating body and by contacting an experienced lawyer immediately after being subpoenaed, people can often mitigate damage.
Our attorneys know how to work with investigators to find opportunities to prevent the investigation from leading to a criminal indictment. We believe that the best time to fight a criminal charge is before it is even filed, particularly in complex white collar crime cases.
Take The First Step To Success
When you need intelligent, strategic defense against serious criminal charges, call the experienced legal team at McBrayer contact the firm online. With offices in Lexington, Louisville, Frankfort, Greenup and Ashland, we serve clients throughout Kentucky and the United States.
News & Insights
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers, November 1, 2018
- Attorneys from McBrayer law offices in Lexington and Louisville achieved a 2018 listing in U.S. News Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 15, 2017
- January 4, 2017
- February 29, 2012
- February 28, 2012
- September 14, 2011
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Louisville, KY, August 20, 2015
- David J. Guarnieri - Attorney Biography
- Jason S. Morgan - Attorney Biography
- Jaron P. Blandford - Attorney Biography
- Jason R. Hollon - Attorney Biography
- William J. George - Attorney Biography