Businesses may need to protect their registered intellectual property through litigation, or they may be forced to defend of such actions from others. Our intellectual property litigators have the knowledge and experience to see copyright, trademark and patent infringement litigation through, aggressively representing intellectual property clients to preserve their rights.
Intellectual property disputes are often complex and highly technical, and our attorneys have the technical expertise, business savvy, and experience to assist businesses throughout the infringement litigation process. Patent litigation in particular requires a sophisticated understanding of incredibly technical material, and our intellectual property team brings the expertise and courtroom proficiency that can provide positive outcomes for our patent litigation clients.
Both Sides of the Equation
Our clients may find themselves on either side of intellectual property litigation. In either case the client has interests at stake, and our team of experienced intellectual property attorneys will assist them with litigating the claim efficiency and effectively to get them out of court and back to business as soon as possible.
Kentucky Intellectual Property Attorneys, Nationwide Clients
Our intellectual property infringement litigation clients range from trailblazing start-ups to major established well-known companies, all of which benefit from our unique, business-focused approach to developing litigation strategies tailored to each client's definition of success. Also, through representation of both plaintiffs and defendants, our attorneys have expertise in remedies and damages that better positions clients to achieve the best possible outcomes, and to do so as efficiently as possible.
Take the First Step to Success
To discuss the ways our attorneys can assist your business with trademark, copyright or patent infringement litigation, contact the firm online.
News & Insights
- Louisville Business First, July 23, 2018
- Louisville Business First, December 29, 2017
- Attorneys from McBrayer law offices in Lexington and Louisville achieved a 2018 listing in U.S. News Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 15, 2017
- Chambers USA 2016 recognizes McBrayer attorneys as 'Leaders in their Field'Chambers USA, March 29, 2016
- Jack A. Wheat joins the firm's Louisville OfficeJanuary 4, 2016
- They're Coming to Steal Your IdeasLouisville Business First, March 18, 2016
- Jack A. Wheat - Attorney Biography