We understand the full range of issues facing hospitals in Kentucky. Our vast experience in all areas of risk management and hospital litigation means we offer specialized services to hospital groups navigating regulatory and compliance issues, and we assist with patient relations. We know that providing healthcare is a team effort, so we often provide guidance in employment matters within the hospital. Hospitals focus on the quality of care provided to patients, and we allow our clients to stay focused on that goal by minimizing legal distractions.
Hospital negligence cases require attorneys to have specialized knowledge of state and federal law as well as a multitude of regulations, all of which require knowledge of up-to-date medical and legal trends. At McBrayer, we stay current and provide top-notch, innovative legal representation no matter what issue our hospital clients face.
Our experienced attorneys have represented a wide variety of healthcare institutions, from the Commonwealth’s various rural community hospitals to the state’s largest hospital groups. Through this diverse exposure, we have developed an understanding of the unique issues facing each facility. We take a collaborative approach with our clients to develop an understanding of their specific concerns, then create the best plan of action to address them. We pride ourselves on maintaining individual relationships while advocating on your behalf in whatever challenge may arise.
- With Great Power, Comes Great Liability? July 5, 2018
- A New Day for Healthcare in Kentucky June 14, 2017
- A New HIPAA Security Risk Assessment Tool For Your Compliance Arsenal April 1, 2014
- Calvin R. Fulkerson - Attorney Biography
- Kyle M. Virgin - Attorney Biography
- Amber K. Knouff - Attorney Biography
- Chad Thompson - Attorney Biography
- Kathryn A. Eckert - Attorney Biography