Your career and reputation are at stake, and there is no time to spare in preparing your defense to claims of professional misconduct or malpractice. We offer our broad experience defending various professionals on your behalf to pursue satisfying resolutions that allow you to get back to work.
Our experience includes Professional Liability Defense for the following:
DEFENDING YOUR LICENSE
The professionals at McBrayer have extensive experience with the defense of professionals such as accountants, engineers, and architects, and we have the knowledge and skill to defend your license and right to practice before administrative agencies, licensure boards and other governing bodies, as well as in malpractice suits. Turn to trusted professionals to keep you in your profession.
- A New Day for Healthcare in Kentucky June 14, 2017
- Court of Appeals Highlights the Impact of Overstreet v. Kindred on Kentucky’s Residents Rights Act August 3, 2018
- Pre-Trial Challenges to Experts in Professional Liability Cases: Sometimes the Best Strategy is Not to Play March 15, 2018
- EHR-Related Claims on the Rise for Healthcare Providers October 20, 2017
- How to Minimize Professional Liability Risk: Five Practical Steps September 25, 2017
- Kathryn A. Eckert - Attorney Biography
- Calvin R. Fulkerson - Attorney Biography
- Chad Thompson - Attorney Biography
- Kyle M. Virgin - Attorney Biography