McBrayer knows that a firm's success is driven by working together as an entire team, and that includes staff of administrative professionals, paralegals and professional support personnel. We seek trained and talented people looking for a rewarding career. If you are interested in working in a great team environment and feel that you could make a meaningful contribution to the firm, our clients and the community, please send your resumes to James H. Frazier, III.
James H. Frazier, III
McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland PLLC
201 East Main Street, Suite 900
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
TITLE: ESTATE PLANNING PARALEGAL
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, KY
Seeking a full-time litigation paralegal to support attorneys on the Estate Planning team in our Lexington, KY office.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong technology skills, including command of the Microsoft Office suite and document assembly software.
- Experience with both legal estate planning and probate
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy; Attention to detail
- Highly accountable: Takes ownership of and pride in work product
- Ability to do specific research and provide succinct reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized: A good planner
- Efficient: Good time manager
- Committed to complete confidentiality
- Ongoing interest in professional growth and process improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent certification as a Paralegal
- 5+ years work experience as a paralegal in a private firm
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please send resume including references to Jennifer Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
TITLE: ASSISTANT LOAN PROCESSOR
LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY
McBrayer is seeking an Assistant Loan Processor for full or part-time work supporting its real estate practice in our Louisville, KY office.
Experience in the following areas is preferred but not required:
- Title examination: Clearing a title exam including any liens or title issues
- Working knowledge of deeds, mortgages, judgment liens, etc.
- Preparing title commitments/title opinion letters
- Preparing title insurance policies
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ordering title orders from the title examiner
- Sending documents and info to lenders
- Coordinating closing dates/times with lenders
- Contacting realtors to obtain seller/buyer info, commissions etc.
- Complete pre-closing work
- Contacting loan companies to get mortgage payoffs
- Prepping closing documents for closings (Deed, Affidavits, Mortgages etc)
- Scanning post-closing documents
Ideal skills include technology proficiency, excellent organization and time management skills, and be process- and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy. He/she has a high degree of professionalism and top written and spoken communication skills and can manage multiple, competing deadlines.
Candidate must have three years of experience in a dynamic office environment processing complex information. Salary commensurate with experience. Full time employees receive full benefits (medical, dental, and life insurance).